Monday, June 4, 2007

Well I promised pictures so here they are.

Here is baby Eli!! Look at those skinny legs.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wayne is definately ready for another baby. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You can see my new hair cut in this pic too :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think that Eli looks like his Daddy in this pic but with Beth's cute nose and lips.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well here are just a few of the many pics that I have on my camera from Russ and Beth.

It's really neat watching your little brother hold his own child. Russell lived with us when Nathan was born and it was fun to watch him be an uncle, but there is nothing like watching him be the Dad. I know that Russ and Beth will be FABULOUS parents because they are both so kind and loving. Eli is going to have to grow up quickly though because Nathan already has sooo many plans for them. He will say to me at random times "Mommy, when Eli big we go on slide, k, is that a good plan?" or "Mommy, when Eli big he sleep at my house too, like Iliegh, k?" :) I can't wait to watch this little guy grow up and to see what kind of personality he has. One thing is for sure, he is definately loved by many people. Welcome to the world baby Eli.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Hey! Congrats on your nephew.. he is sure cute! Your blog is so fun to read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...