Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Morning ~Part Two~

After we open gifts from Santa everyone plays while Dad (and whoever helps) makes Christmas breakfast. After breakfast we all go downstairs to where the "family" gifts are (I love it this way because it breaks up the gift opening frenzy). I am sad because once downstairs I got distracted and I didn't get ANY pictures of the boys opening their gifts. I was hoping Dad or Lisa had caught some pictures but they haven't sent me any (HINT-HINT)!!!

Mom & Dad's real tree...it was HUGE and thick and BEAUTIFUL!!! When we first got to the house I walked down the stairs and could smell it... the mixture of pine and burning firewood...ahhhh...FABULOUS!!!

















Getting ready to hand out gifts.

















Love my Dad.



































Beth Skyping with her family.















Mom showing Nate where Beth's family lives.
Lisa, I had a picture of you that is REALLY beautious and I won't post it as long as you get me the rest of the pictures...hehe.

So I missed all of the gift opening at this point. :(

The boys in their pj's that Auntie Beth made for them...super cute!!!


Cuddling and watching a movie!! This only lasted for a few more seconds and then they were off and running again.
This was a few days later but Rylan looked so cute sleeping in the big boy bed.

2 comments:

BigCityGirlatHeart said...

Jackie, Rylan is getting so big!

ec said...

um, rylan looks adorable in that little bed. well, he always does, but that first one of him in the bed is a dang cute picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...