Monday, November 15, 2010

I was one of THOSE Mom's today!!!

Today, this was NOT me...

Oh no..no..no... today this was me....

Photobucket

Haha...after searching for my keys for over 10 minutes and FINALLY finding them on my carseat, with the door unlocked (where they had been for 4 days) I was LATE getting Nathan to school. So I skipped the bra, threw on my coat, put on my Soreil's (which are not needed because there is hardly any snow), and took Nathan to school, pj pants, glasses, messy hair and all!!! I debated just telling Nate to get out of the car by himself when we got to the school but I couldn't skip giving him a kiss and helping him get his backpack on so I sucked up my pride and climbed out of the car. I have NEVER seen so much traffic....haha...oh well....

1 comment:

stone's eye view said...

Too funny. I always leave the keys by the carseat, glad I am not the only one losing them there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...