Thursday, January 11, 2007

I was told I "type" too much.

Hehe, we were talking about Wayne's blog and my blog the other day and Darryl(my brother in law) told me that he likes reading mine, but that sometimes I type too much. I just laughed. Everyone that knows me knows how much I LOVE to talk, and now I guess type. :)

I was thinking about 2006 the other day, and wondering where it went. Looking back over the events of the year it has just been a GREAT year. Nathan turned 1 and we have watched him grow and change into a little man everyday this year, Wayne had a job offer in Edmonton which after many hours of discussion and prayers we turned it down, I started driving bus, we have made some new friends and strengthened other friendships, Karalee and Iliegh moved back to Saskatoon, Andrew and Aaron graduated, Russell and Beth got married in April, and Lisa and Steven got married in August, and Darryl moved to Saskatoon for school and is now staying. How Fun!!!

We have had some sadness and stress this last year as well, both Grandpa Shutra and Grandpa Hatch were in the hospital for some time and we didn't know if they would make it, thankfully they did. Wayne and I started to try to have a baby in January and unfortunately 2006 wasn't the year to have a new spirit enter our home.

We definately have had so many ups and some downs but 2006 was such a fun and exciting year. I can't wait to see what 2007 brings our family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...