Monday, November 5, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Well, even though I have already made long list I thought it would be fun to complete the tag. So here we goes Six things/habits that most people do not know about me:

1. I love to crank up booty shakin music and dance around my house like a crazy lady, Nathan joins me and we have a riot. One of my favorite songs to dance to is Tamborine by Eve.... Love the beat, you can really get things shakin to that song.

2. I think best late at night, I don't know if it's because there are no distractions or if I have troubles falling asleep so I might as well think. I come up with the weirdest ideas, like getting rid of our bed and making one huge hammock for us to sleep in... I know, I know it's weird but have you ever slept in a hammock, it's like sleeping in a cloud?

3. I was engaged when I was 19 years old, yeppers and let me tell you I am soooo glad that I didn't marry that guy, so is my family.

4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese. This could be because my dad is the cheese man and we always had good cheese in our house growing up, but I love a good cheese. Bulk Cheese Warehouse is one of my favorite stores EVER!!! I could sit and eat a bunch of yummy cheese and good crackers and be in heaven.

5. I know how to tatt, it kind of looks like crocheting but WAY more delicate looking. My grandma taught me when I was young and tatting is becoming a lost art, and let me tell you, I am sooo glad that I learnt it. I don't tatt anymore but some day when I have a little more time I would like to start it up again.

6. I have a thing for a man with tattoos, rrraaaarrrrrr!!! I totally find them hot, maybe because it's part of the bad boy image or maybe it's because I always wanted one but decided against it, I'm not sure but I think they are hot.

So now I tag 6 people: Laura, Erin, Andrea, Liam, Lindsay, Karen
The Rules1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna try this one Jackie. Even though I have been tagged once before and I never did it (oops) I will try and do this one.
I liked yours. I liked the booty shaking comment, made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

yes we are veeerrrryyy gald you didn't marry the guy who walked around the house in his underwear (might i add the first time we ever met him)!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...