Friday, November 9, 2007

Sweet little hand

Daddy had to work late tonight so Nathan and I decided we were going to have our own date night and we watched a movie (Cars). When the show started I half jokingly said,

"Nathan can I hold your hand?"

He said "Sure" and he slipped his tiny little hand into mine.... sooo sweet. My hair was in my face and I wanted to move it so I let go of his hand he said in the sweetest little voice,

"Mommy, my hand misses yours"

Okay, total mommy melt moment. These are the moments that slip out of my mind after a few months, and THESE are the moments I want to hold onto FOREVER!!! Someday, Nathan is going to be a grown boy, and it won't be cool to hold his Mommy's hand anymore, and when this day comes

my hand will miss his.

2 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

How cute! What a precious little man.

Anonymous said...

Awe Jackie that is adorable!
~Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...