Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have been SUCH a slacker!!!

After some people thought I fell off the earth I realized that I haven't posted here for over a month!! So much has been happening this last month: we spent a week on a houseboat with my whole family, that's right 10 adults & 5 kids... it was SOOO much fun!!!, I spent an additional week at my parent's house which is ALWAYS nice, Nathan got to go fishing all by himself with Grandpa Butler and Grandpa Great Butler and caught 3 FISH!!!, we came home and have now started taking care of one of my friend's 2 kids Decie & Dayton.

We have been SOOO busy trying to get house projects done that we've been putting off....hint hint Wayne... I would really like my 2nd bathroom back!! ;)

I have TONS of pictures I want to post about all our little adventures, but I haven't even put them on my computer yet...I'm so bad. So stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...