Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Tag!!!

MEMORY TAG!!!1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

***If you haven't ever met me, I would love to know what your favorite post has been*** :)

5 comments:

Andy said...

...i don't think any of my memories are postable... hahaha, just kidding, you are a hoot and I love reading your blog. too bad we didn't hang out much while we were there. Remember the Y2K hockey game when the power went out? oh, the Y.A. dances, and that time you tried to convince me to forgive Dan when he ditched me for "home teaching" ha ha ha!...

Theresa said...

Hey I found your blog! My Memory of you is faint cause you moved into the ward as I was moving out and I was sooooooo inactive!! lol. You were not! You made me excited about church again! And I think you were dating Dave Harker at the time...so long time ago! lol...P.S. I was jealous of you!

Jackie S. said...

Andy-Haha...ohhh the memories.. Like I said on your blog, it's been fun to see the changes in both our lives and where we are now, married, kids, etc. etc.!! :)

Theresa-Hehe...I'm with ya, I remember hanging out at your place only a few times and then I think you moved away. Oh and good ol' Dave...hehe.. he was so fun!!

ec said...

okay.

theresa already said it, but my earliest memories of you revolve around dave. so funny. everyone said you were going to get married ....

where is that dude anyway?

Jackie S. said...

Erin- Dave and I almost did get married and then things just didn't feel "right" and we eventually broke up....obviously!!! Dave is in Calgary...he is working on getting his journeyman welders ticket...is married...and has a BEAUTIFUL new baby boy!!
When I first started dating Dave there were quite a few girls that wouldn't even talk to me because they liked Dave and he wasn't single anymore...it was sooo lame..hehe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...