Friday, February 20, 2009

HOLY SMOKES

I can't believe that we are now in the double digits of days till this baby is born!!! AAHHHHH!!!! 99 days!!! It feels like I just got pregnant and in 3+ months we are going to be holding our new little one.... I am NOT ready.

My BF just had her little baby a week ago today (I really should get some pictures of this little angel) and holding him the other day: 1) Made me SOOOO grateful we have just 1 baby joining our family right now...hehe.. 2) Scared to death about the amount of sleep I will be losing 3) Scared to death about bringing another little human into the world and having the responsibility of raising another person to be what Heavenly Father would approve of. 4)Being a mother to 2... I know all of you that have 4+ kids are laughing but this really worries me 5)Going through labor... I hope and pray it will go as well as my friend's labor did 6)If this is the last baby for us, how can I slow down EVERY minute and just enjoy it all.

It's a VERY good thing that the last trimester is so tiring and sore and that woman just can't wait to get that baby out because right now I think I could be pregnant FOREVER!!! :)

99 days.... WHOA!!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Seriously your going to be great! You have nothing to worry about! the second one is way better than the first because your not freaking out about every little thing! you can just enjoy and enjoy you will!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...