Thursday, March 12, 2009

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Wayne and I were talking yesterday about some renos that we are doing and Wayne said how he wants these certain things done before the baby comes. I said that we need to get cracking because we only have 11 weeks... then I said "Well actually, they won't stop the baby from coming after 36 weeks so we could really only have....... 7 +WEEKS!!!!!" (I know, I know... the baby probably won't come that early but I would rather things be done before that date so we don't even have to tempt fate).

I seriously almost started hyperventilating.... I am SOOOO not ready for this baby to come. I am not ready to give birth, I am not ready for the sleepless nights, I am not ready for the amazing amount of time and energy new babies need, we don't even have diapers....aggghhhh!!! (Even now I am starting to freak out).

On the other hand-
I can't wait for that first moment when this baby will be put on my chest
I can't wait to see what the baby looks like, does it have Daddy's beautiful lips? Does it have my big eyes? Will it have hair? Will it have Nate's dimples? Will it look like Nate or totally different?
I can't wait to find out if we are having a little princess or prince
I can't wait to smell OUR baby
I can't wait to kiss OUR baby
I can't wait to be a mom of 2
I can't wait to see what kind of personality this baby will have
I can't wait to bring our baby home, to just start being a bigger family
I can't wait for the sleepless nights, the labour, the lack of energy, because that means that our prayers have been answered and our little miracle will be with us, finally in our arms.

11 weeks really isn't that long.... I can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

missLaura said...

Wow, that is soon. Put some pictures up, I haven't seen you in forever!

noelle said...

oooh! how exciting/scary! i'm already starting to freak out and i'm only 15 weeks along! "what am i doing... i can't have a baby!" haha.

Andy said...

it does come fast! good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...