Thursday, May 21, 2009

Do you see it?!?!

That little ticker over there as I am writing this says 9 days left!!! WOOHOO!!!! That means at the VERY most 19 days left...woohoo!!!

Like I've been saying so much lately, it is a very bitter/sweet time for me right now. I can't wait to finally meet this little angel that has been growing, and growing, and growing in me for the last 9 months. I can't wait to smell, kiss, hold, and love my sweet little angel. But, again, I don't want to ever forget all the little movements, the "secret" moments that the baby and I have together when noone else knows baby is awake but me, and just being THE ONE that is responsible for the well being of this sweet little spirit.

So for the next....possibly 19 days.... I am going to savour every sweet moment of this pregnancy, even the aches and pains. In fact, it was funny the other day I was having some good little cramps but rather than being like any other typical 9month pregnant woman that would be doing jumping jacks, I layed down in my bed.... I just wasn't quite ready to be done.

9 days... CRAZY!!!!!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

So exciting!! I can't wait to hear all the news when he/she comes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...