Monday, July 20, 2009

Every once in a while I will be looking through my pictures on my camera and think "Where the heck did these pictures come from?" or "Why did I take a picture of/like that?"
Here's some of the pictures that I am talking about....

Was I taking a pic. of my new rocking chair??
Photobucket

Or spying on my neighbours?
Photobucket

Maybe practicing my Depth of Field!!!
Photobucket

???
Photobucket
Whoops, cut off his head
Photobucket
That's a little better...lost the legs but that's okay, who needs those anyways. I love this picture though because Rylan has THE scowl and I am sure he's thinking "What the heck are you doing?"
Photobucket
Hmmm...this might be a clue.
Photobucket
Love this one...Rylan's joining in on the fun.
Photobucket

Little feet????hmmm.....
Photobucket

Ohhh...could it be???
Photobucket

It's NATHAN!!!!!
Photobucket
What's with the smiles buddy??? hehe.
Photobucket

This kid cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...