Monday, July 20, 2009

Nathan is such a WONDERFUL big brother. When I was pregnant I wasn't too sure how Nate would adjust to this new role of his but he has been phenomenal. He LOVES Rylan more than anything. He loves kissing, hugging, bugging, tickling, kissing, talking to, kissing, holding, rocking, kissing, cuddling, kissing, loving, oh did I say kissing his little brother? In fact, I am surprised how much Nathan (being a tough and sometimes too rough little boy) has been interested in Rylan and willing to help with anything I need (when it comes to Rylan). I couldn't have hoped for anything more from him....he's been great!!!

Cuddles after bedtime stories
Photobucket

Nathan babysitting & showing his Leapster to Rylan
Photobucket

Nathan yelled to me "Mommy, Rylan's cuddling me" :)
Photobucket

Rylan falling asleep, what a good babysitter!!!
Photobucket

Nate telling Rylan a story, this was when Rylan was only a few days old
Photobucket

Nathan, You ROCK!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I just love it!
Ortensia:-)

Christal said...

that is so cute he is such a great big brother! I love the previous post with pics from where? I have lots of those too! cute!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks guys... I am SOOOO lucky to have Nate, he really is an incredible kid!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...