Saturday, September 26, 2009

My INCREDIBLE Family.

What can I say?!?! I love these guys more than life itself!!!
022
LOVE this picture!!!
perfect
This was Nate's idea.
sweet kiss
Yay...we all look kind of normal.
cheese
Oh these 2 kill me!!!
sweet boys
Okay, this kid is hilarious....I am happy if we can get 1 "normal" picture out of 20 pictures because this kid believes he is a model....do you think I take too many pics?
poser
for real
Can you tell he loves his Daddy???
loves his daddy
Itty Bitty's turn.
itty bitty's turn
My 3 studs!!
all 3
Ahhhh....how can you not want to kiss this face??? Boogers/drool and all.
pookie

5 comments:

missLaura said...

such cute pictures jackie. Your boys are so cute, Nate is so grown up and Rylan so teeny!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. Just one question, is Wayne wearing the shirt I think he is???
Lotza luv,
Mum

DJ said...

Seriously! What a cute family! I love these pix. Your baby is friggin cute!!!! I can't get enough of some of those pictures of him--I DOOO want to kiss that face (maybe i'll leave the kissing of boogers,slobber and all to you--but still cute nonetheless). I'm so happy for you and your family getting such a special little guy!!

Also, if you wanna still read my blog email me--I went private & didn't have your email. mine is dawnaraej@gmail.com
send me one and I'll add you to the reader list. IF you wanna.

The Coopers said...

Oh so cute! you guys all look great.. man your boys are adorable!
Love the sunglasses!

Barb said...

You are so blessed, Jackie....you have 3 awesome 'men' in your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...