Monday, February 26, 2007

What I love about my little man!!!

Nathan seems to be changing every day and since his birthday is in a few days I have been thinking more and more about the reasons why I love him and how I am sooo glad that we have him. I love: how Nathan wakes up from his naps and jumps in his crib till we get him out, how he cuddles up with his head on my shoulder and then tucks his hands under his tummy, how he squints his eyes closed and opens his mouth while we are saying prayers(I will try to capture this with a picture and show you at some point), how he sings to his teddy bears until he falls asleep, how I have to say goodnight to Nathan plus all of his stuffed animals in his crib at least twice before I can leave the room, how he smells especially after his bath, how he has stinky breath in the morning but it is kind of cute, how he LOVES brushing his teeth but really just sucks the toothpaste off the toothbrush, how he loves routine especially at night, how he can remember songs easily even if he can only sing the last word of each line, how every night he chooses the same song to sing which by the way is Teletubbies theme song, how he talks non-stop, how he runs around in a circle till he falls to the ground and then sits there totally dizzy with the funniest look on his face, his chubby legs, his cute belly, his perfect eyes and smile, his CRAZY hair thanks Shutra gene, how he is trying so hard to be a big kid but still loves being Mommy's baby, how he gets SOOO angry when he doesn't get his way and doesn't know what to do so he just runs for a hug, how when he is in a time out he sits with his arms folded the whole time, how he loves his Iliegh, how he has "2 mommies" Karalee and mommy and don't try to correct him because it just ends up with him freaking out, his little sense of humour which is very similar to his Daddy's, how he LOVES sports and loves playing with the big boys especially when they "body check" him, his cute bum, how he loves nursery and even goes by himself, how he sings I Am A Child Of God at the top of his lungs, how he is outgoing like Mommy but pretends that he is shy sometimes like Daddy, how he jumps, how he dances, how he runs, how he puts both hands on my cheeks and lays a wet kiss on my lips the whole time making a "mmmmm" sound and sometimes even moving his head (I don't know where he learned that one), how he loves corny videos like hooked on a feeling by David Hasselhoff (if you haven't seen this google it, it's real "good" just ask Nathan), how he is the perfect little boy and I wouldn't change him for anything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...