Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mommy, I look just like you!!!

These are the words my sweet Nathan said to me as he put the bright red headband on his head. I was busy getting ready in the bathroom this morning and Nathan was there brushing his teeth. I put a black headband on and next thing I know Nathan is pulling out the red one. He wore it around the house for a while and when it was time to go shopping I asked him if he wanted to take it off. Nathan very sweetly said "No Mommy I look pretty just like you." OH MY GOODNESS, how can you resist that, so Nathan wore the red headband all day long. We got some looks and I am sure that people were wondering what the heck I was thinking letting him wear it, but I figure he's 2 and he just wants to look pretty like Mommy. It was cute because he kept looking at my head and seeing if I still had mine on and then he would touch his head to make sure his was on. Someday I will tease him about wearing it, but for now I think it is pretty sweet.

Here's the evidence that Nathan looks pretty like Mommy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nathan and his headband.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sweet kiss
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...