Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ode to Wayne

Wayne is such a great guy and I am so in love with him. He is so caring, funny, romantic, stubborn, cute, and just a great guy. Wayne surprises me almost everyday with something that is so sweet. He is such a great father, there is nothing better than to look at Wayne with Nathan, and to feel the love that he has for him. I love watching them play together, read together, even when they watch t.v. together. Wayne is also a wonderful brother, he loves spending time with his brothers and loves to come up with the weirdest sports or makes the funniest trophies for EVERYTHING!!! When Wayne decides to do something he does it 110%. For instance, right now he started a floor hockey league for our old ward. Not only are they playing hockey on Wednesday nights but he has a computer there that they have a scoreboard on, they keep track of the stats and then he made a website and has all the info on there, he has refs, I am surprised that he didn't buy everyone their own jersey...hehe. There are so many more reasons why I love my husband and I am proud that he chose me to be his wife.

I love you Wayne!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had to pick that picture, it looks like I am a donkey, or something.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...