Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hmmm... what was I doing?

I saw this on another girl's blog and since I haven't written on here FOREVER I figured it might be fun to do.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Well I was in my final year of highschool, I was probably thinking of some way to skip out of school with Lindsay Bevans (yes, I was REALLY bad). I was working at Subway, which I actually really liked because one of my best friends Jen Layton worked there as well and we had SOOOO much fun together. I was on the dance team, it was kind of like cheerleaders but we didn't cheer, we danced. It was SOOOOOOOO much fun. We practiced hard, shook our booties like crazy and just had tons of fun just doing something I LOVE, dancing!!! Hmmm... I wonder if there is still a video out there of us dancing? 10 years ago my only concern was who I had a crush on, how my hair looked (oh wait, I still care about that..hehe), where we were going to hang out on the weekend, and just having fun..... Ohhhh the good old days... even though it was so fun being young, I would NEVER want to go back to that stage of life.

What I was doing 5 years ago: I had just moved back from NY, I had spent the summer boating with my family and friends, hanging out with the YSA kids, working at GAP, and just having fun. Almost 5 years ago to the day, Wayne and I had our first "magical" date... seriously, we hit it off instantly, I never would have thought that the guy that took me to supper and would put his utensils down to listen to me talk was going to be my husband of now 4 years... oh, btw, he doesn't put his utensils down anymore. :) 5 years ago, I was enjoying those firsts with Wayne, first time we saw eachother, first time we held hands, first time he opened the door for me, first time we danced under the stars on top of a hill out in the middle of nowhere,, first time we kissed, first time we made out...hehe... I think I need to go kiss my husband for a sec. ;)

What I was doing 1 year ago: I was doing pretty much what I am doing now, being a mom. I was driving a big 72 passenger bus here in the city, which was actually quite fun. In a couple weeks a year ago, I was late for my run in the morning, Karalee was over watching Nathan that morning and I ran out the door, jumped off my stairs, landed wrong on the rocks and broke a big chunk of bone off of my ankle... arrgggg... it hurt soooo bad.

What was I doing yesterday: I went to my first Super Saturday and made some AWESOME crafts, and met some really cool girls from my new ward. I really LOVE my new ward, the people seem so friendly.

Well that was fun trying to think back over the last 10 years, man time goes SOOO fast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...