Sunday, October 28, 2007

I LOVE MY NEW WARD!!!

Seriously, I really do love Waneskawin ward!!! Not that I didn't love Wildwood Ward because I did/do and I love sooooo many people from that ward and so when I was getting ready to move into this new ward I was a little worried. I am such an outgoing person and I love meeting new people and moving to new places and doing new things but it's still a little unnerving to do all these things. But I have to say that I really do love the new ward. I probably knew about a quarter of the people that live in this ward since I have lived in Saskatoon for almost 9 years. The people, especially the women, have really made me feel so welcome, I feel like it's my home ward. I love just the feeling that this ward has, I haven't been in it for so long but everyone seems to be friends/get along. Anyways, I really do love my new ward.

2 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

I am really glad you love Wanuskewin! Mike and I loved it too and I miss it. I am the same, I love Wildwood but there will always be a special place in my heart for the Wanuskewin ward. (Kari Lawlor)

ec said...

glad i'm there with ya! it is fabulous.

bring that little man over....i'm waiting;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...