Friday, August 15, 2008

This is one post that I hope NEVER happens....well....kinda....

I wasn't going to post this cause I am hoping not to jinx us, but it's been happening too much lately, and I want to look back some day and say either... "I told you so", or "Thank goodness"

A few weeks ago my mom called me and while we were talking she informed me that at church she was just sitting there and all of a sudden she had an "inspiration"/feeling/whatever. She said that just as clear as day she felt....Jackie is going to have triplets, did you catch that TRIPLETS!!!! AGGGHHH!!!! Now my mom has always known what we are all having...did she know Eli was a boy... I don't remember...but she knew Kar was having a girl, a boy for us and I'm pretty sure she knew Ethan was a boy.

What really freaked me out was that the day before I was just thinking about random things, and then I thought...hmm.... I wonder if my mom is going to be able to take off 6 weeks of work when we have the triplets, are they going to pay her, will she be able to stay the whole time 'cause I'm going to need her.... I stopped myself in these thoughts because well.... I felt like puking...hehe...sort of.

My mom had a good laugh at my expense when she informed me of her feeling, I didn't think it was that funny. She'll be the one laughing when she is holding 3 screaming babies.

So I just let this all pass and haven't really thought about it too much...until tonight....

Wayne informed me that today as he was walking down the hall at work he thought "Hmmm....I can't wait to tell everyone at work that we are having triplets!!!" AGGHHHHH!!!!! I think I am going to go the nun route....celibacy sounds GREAT right now...

I am not sure if Heavenly Father is preparing us for having 3, so if we see 3 heartbeats at the ultrasound our hearts don't stop... or if it's just one of his little jokes (I totally think Heavenly Father has a sense of humour)....but whatever it is it sure is making my beautiful hair turn gray. :)

Now to be completely honest with you... I would LOVE to have twins or triplets. No, I am not dillusional right now, I have always wanted 4 kids, and well Wayne and I are tired of trying so why not have just 1 more pregnancy and have 3 and there you go 1+3=4!!! I am sure that it would be CRAZY amounts of work but I really think it could be a ton of fun. Maybe I am dillusional.... whatever it is... when we finally get pregnant I can guarantee you I am going to be FREAKING out when we go for the ultrasound!!! :)

3 comments:

Andy said...

good luck Jackie!... with three or one...

adrienne said...

Interesting... only time will tell!! He, he!

Unknown said...

Whether it's one, two or three I'm sure you'll figure it out and have enough love to go around. You might not have enough patience...haha, but that's when you can call your Mom to babysit. :-) Good luck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...