Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WOW!!! I must be making up for the last month.

I feel like I have been posting like crazy the last few days....oh wait... I have been posting like crazy. There are sooooo many thoughts running through my mind right now... I have soooooooo many pictures that I want to post from our adventures in July.

But in the meantime... I found this fun little questionare. If you want to do it as well on your blog, let me know you did so I can see the fun stuff about you.

Q: What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little?
A: I TOTALLY wanted to be in Dirty Dancing....isn't that horrible...I LOVED LOVED LOVED the dancing, especially the skanky club scenes ;)

Q: Which character or star did you want to be when you were little?
A: I again wanted to be Baby.... the water scene was just too much.... RRAARR!!!

Q. Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die?
A. Oh I am sure there are A LOT of embarrassing moments that many of my friends won't let me forget...I can be a TOTAL blonde sometimes... but I have great friends that let me pretend like I am normal. (If you want to share a few of my embarrassing moments....here's your chance)

Q: Your proudest moment or accomplishment?
A: Wow, probably being a mom is my biggest accomplishment. A recent proudest moment for me was right before we came home from Alberta, my Grandma and Grandpa Butler stopped by to say Goodbye. My Grandpa (Grandpa Great) had gone with my Dad and Nate to go fishing (a special tradition that happens when the kids turn 3). I was really worried that Nathan would misbehave, but my Grandpa calmed my fears. He pulled me aside and said how impressed he was with my little boy, Nathan was incredibly polite and was always saying "Yes please" "No Thanks" I can totally admit this was a mommy proud moment...Great Job little guy!!!

Q: What adult did you have a crush on when you were little?
A: Again, Patrick Swayze (I still think he's hot).

Q: What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother?
A: I am calm, stress free, and patient just like my mom....haha...NOT!!! My mom is DEFINATELY those things, I am exact opposite, but I would love to be like that. I think though that I get my caring heart from my mom, she REALLY does care about everyone... she is the kindest person I know.

Q: What did you want to change your name to when you were little?
A: Hmmm.... this is a good one... I actually remember signing my name to see how it would "look" with EVERY boyfriend I ever had.

Q: Who was your first kiss?
A: First real kiss was a guy named Mike H. My first kiss that I truly enjoyed was with a guy named AJ L.

Q: What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you?
A: Outgoing, Missing, Fun (are those adjectives ?) :)

Q: What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool?
A: Oh I had older cousins that were soooo cool so I copied EVERY style they did... I had the tie-dye shirts, the huge socks that were pushed down, the folded and then rolled jeans (if you even know what I am talking about you were around in the 80's), the big wave of bangs, the wings...oh I could go on and on and on...but I think that's enough embarrasment for one question.

Q: What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at?
A: Hmmm... I think it actually said a hairdresser, or another profession that worked with people. I am a hairdresser, and I will be working with people as a nurse so I guess it was true.

Q: And what did you try and make the test result outcome be?
A: A doctor.

Q: What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before?
A: Wayne's dances... Roaring... cruising in Lethbridge...

Q: Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends?
A: Karaoke and King Crab legs, Roaring, Friend's night with our big coffee cups filled with hot chocolate/hot apple cider.

Q: What is the most trouble you have ever gotten in with your parents?
A: Oh man, I was not a good teenager, so I am sure there were plenty of times. I really don't remember anything in particular.....maybe I have blocked out those painful memories.

Q: What was your 5-year plan when you had to write it out in high school?
A: I wanted to be a teacher for kids that are deaf....probably wanted to be married, and already have 3 kids.. :)

Q: What is your 5-year plan now?
A: Get my nursing degree, have another baby, enjoy my family, go on a fun trip with just Wayne, but mainly be living the life I am right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...