Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally things are moving along!!

So after many weeks of fighting with contractors to just show up and give us a quote, then we find one, but the day he starts it is pouring rain, I was fed up with all this landscaping crap. ;) However, I am happy to report that the walkway guys came yesterday and have been working like mad men and I can actually see some progress. So hopefully when I get back from Alberta all that we will have to do is lay the sod. (fingers crossed)

Oh, BTW ladies, especially you single ones. If you can get to my house today or tomorrow you should try because these workers are all young, cute, and have, well, good bodies. I have been staying away from the windows so that I don't get caught drooling...hehe... All the other contractors that I have ever worked with have been old, fat, and if they take their shirts off you throw up in your mouth... so this is a nice change. Am I allowed to talk like that? I guess like my mom always said "You can look but don't touch."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...