Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's all worth it....repeat again, It's all worth it.

Well it's the 2nd round of treatments and Dr. Gilliland decided that we should up my dosage. Well I thought that it would be like last time... NOT!!!

Everything makes me cry, in fact I started crying at the taco commercial where the little boy invents the flat bottomed taco (I'm sooo proud of that little guy)... I know, it's totally lame. I will be laughing one minute and then pulling a Cruella Devil mood the next, and my poor husband is the one that usually gets the joy of dealing with me.

I don't think that the body is suppose to be forced into doing things that it doesn't want to do, and my body is as stubborn and cranky as I am. Have you ever been on one of those spinning teacups at the fair? Well that's the fun I get to experience when I stand up too fast, wheeeeee.

Anyways, when I am sitting on the floor crying, in pain, and going for the fun ride, I just keep saying that it will all be worth it when I finally have a baby....and I hope it happens soon. I guess Heavenly Father is really testing me this time around, and man I better have 2 or more babies because my patience is ASTOUNDING...hehe.. btw, that's just a joke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i never kne you had a blog!! what ward are you in now?

Anonymous said...

We will be back in sept... would be funny if you were my VT again lol or we become companions! then you HAVE to hang out with me

ec said...

hellooo jackie!

see you in wanuskewin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...