Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

We are finally back home from Alberta and it is SOOO nice. Even though I miss everyone it's nice to finally be home. I left with Nathan on July 13th, Wayne flew down on July 18th, and we came back on Monday.

Quick notes to wrap up the week:
-Karalee moved back to Alberta and is living with her friend Joella and her kids, it should be good for Kar and Iliegh is learning some fun tricks like saying, "It's not FAIR" and "I didn't make the mess so I don't have to clean it."
-We went to the 24th of July celebrations in Glenwood and saw "old" friends, it's always nice to see everyone, but it's crazy to see how much everyone has changed, especially their kids.
-Saw Lindsay, Jack and Riot, once again it's so fun seeing friends again.
-Lisa and I had a lot of fun together as she took a couple of days off while I was there. We took some maternity pictures of her, it was SOOOO much fun!! We went shopping and just hung out.
-The week flew by sooo fast and I am sorry if I missed you this time, but I will definately have to come see you when I come down when Lisa's baby is born.
-Enjoyed just being with Mom and Dad again, even though I am 27 I still want to be around my Mom and Dad because they are just the coolest.

Now that we are home I have been trying to get the house "organized". There are things that are just piled in areas and I can't stand it anymore so I just started throwing things away and moving stuff and just putting it in it's place. I admit I am not the most organized person but I would LOVE to be.

We are also trying to get as much stuff done as quickly as possible because we are leaving for Seattle soon. I can't wait to go but I am sure ready to come home and stay home. I am tired of traveling, and not being home. We have this new house, and a new yard and I feel like we haven't even been able to enjoy it.

Okay so this blog is SOO boring, my brain is just not thinking tonight. I hope everyone is having a great summer, and I hope that you are all staying cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you say you can't wait to be at home and stay home but yet you are going back to Alberta when Lisa's baby is born.....

Anonymous said...

Your website must provide a clear message which has a goal-oriented direction, setting you apart from the competitors.
The the fact is, people join MLM opportunities as a consequence of
who introduced them. ll have the practical guidance
you may need on how to start a concierge business''.

My site: szałwia na potliwość

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...