Monday, August 13, 2007

Go Nathan Go Nathan GO!!!

Nathan is now being potty trained and he is doing SOOOO WELLLLLLL!!!! We started on Tuesday and he had about 5 accidents that day, then Wednesday he had about 3 accidents, Thursday 1 accident, Friday 1 accident because I wasn't paying attention and he had tried to tell me he needed to pee, Saturday 0 accidents, and Sunday 2 poop accidents. Not only is he getting the pee thing but we don't have to put him on the potty all the time he just tells us when he has to go, it's SOOOOO nice not having diapers anymore. In fact, yesterday when we were driving home from the lake Nathan said he had to pee and then yelled to Wayne "Stop Daddy, STOP NOW!!!", it was so funny, Wayne pulled over, I pulled down his Pull Ups and Nathan watered the grass...hehe. I would love to keep him a baby forever but I am so proud of him and I love having a big boy. So GOOD Job little buddy, you rock!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sooo scared to potty train

Anonymous said...

that makes me feel sooo much better i was like why the heck would anyone do it if it takes his long and hurts this much? and i have a high pain tolerance, it only hurt after like the 40th time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...