Friday, August 17, 2007

Nothing is mine anymore, nothing!!

Not even my cleavage...hehe.. Nathan has figured out that it is a great holder for different things. He sneaks up to me and pretty much shoots the stuff in there...such a guy!! Tonight he decided that it would be a great holder for his toy spoons while he was making Wayne pretend food. LOL Even though it's a little embarrasing, these are the little moments that I want to remember about the innocence of a child, plus I am totally going to embarass him when he is a teenager. I should add that the stuff doesn't get to stay there.

2 comments:

Andy said...

That is so hilarious...definitly a story to tell at his wedding. Lucky you... cleavage, must be nice! heh heh

ec said...

that is so funny.

i'm with andy. "...must be nice."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...