Monday, August 13, 2007

We are finally home!!!

We are almost done vacationing this summer, thank goodness, only the Roughriders game this weekend and then no more holidays....YEAH!!! Well we got home on Monday after a very scary plane ride into Calgary. I guess we were flying threw a storm and while descending the turbulence was really intense (I HATE descending, so this was not fun), even while we were almost touching down the plane was bouncing all over from side to side and up and down, we were VERY happy to be on the ground. I was ready to call my Dad and have him come pick us up and drive us back to S'toon, but we made it, in fact the flight to S'toon was really nice. We LOVED the holiday but next time we do this we won't be going after already having a full summer of activities and travelling.

So we were home for 3 days and then off again to the lake with the Shutra's. Wayne and I debated going up but I am really glad that we went. Wayne's uncle Roseaire(sorry I don't know how to spell your name :) ) Aunty Leah, Jordan, Dustin, Mathew, Granny Anny, and Grandpa Joe were all there as well and so it was really fun to catch up with all of them since we don't get to see them very often. We did a lot of fishing off the dock but I didn't catch a thing, however my rod was very lucky to others. Roseaire asked to use my rod for a few minutes and with his first cast he caught a fish, the next day his son Dustin asked if he could cast once and guess what the little stinker caught a fish, but there is no way I could possibly catch any. We also went out in Tenechuk's (don't know how to spell that one either) boat with just the brother's and Kyle and not one of us got a fish into the boat, I think Aaron caught one but it got away, and the rest of us only got "bites". I think that I am the bad luck one, so I am lucky they didn't throw me overboard. I was a fun weekend, but I am SOOOOO happy to be home, and can't wait to get back into routine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...