Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Candy Apple on Acid

That's what I think when I see my new laundry room color, but let me tell you, I LOVE the color, like seriously, when I walk in there I giggle that's how much I love it. It's fun, lively, exciting, everything that laundry isn't. :)

Anyways, I thought I would share some pics of it for all of you that might not have the amazing priviledge of seeing it in person... :) Don't mind my shelf, it's bare and in need of a good shopping trip and the rest of our food storage is packed away in boxes waiting to find their home once the bathroom wall is built and they have shelves (hint hint Wayne) . Oh and the ugly brown baseboards are going to be history as soon as the bathroom is done!!! YAY!!Photobucket

Photobucket

The bottom left of this picture is close to the "actual" CRAZY color!!!
Photobucket

Thanks Maja (http://www.thesavvyorganizer.com/) for the tips, my laundry is now going to be done daily, and even put away and all of you that know me KNOW that this is a BIG deal!!! I am totally a once a week laundry doer and then my couch ends up holding the last load till the next week, but now that I have such a FUN room, it's going to be so much fun keeping things done!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! That is awesome! How did you talk Wayne into letting you paint that color? So fun!

Jackie S. said...

Wayne has found out that if he doesn't question me things usually turn out really good, at least when it comes to decorating and fashion. If it was up to Wayne(at least when we were first married) the walls would all be white. I told him I wanted to do a bright color in the room like lemon yellow, citrus orange or lime green and you could see the worried look on his face. So we went to the store and I showed him the paint swatch, he was like "whatever" and that was all... He knows I have better taste than him so he just keeps his mouth shut!!! :)

Andy said...

Our basement bathroom is the exact same color and it is really fun. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey

I love the color, so you have got to tell me the secret to putting your cloths away, mine right now are piled in my room haha, clean but not put away

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...