Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh NATHAN!!

Today Nathan and I were playing a racing game, everytime Nathan would win the conversation would go like this:

"Yay,me won, Mommy, you lose."

"Yes Nathan, you won and Mommy lost."

"Yep, me won, you lose"

Finally it was time to teach Nathan a lesson.I gave a pouty lip, sad face which usually makes Nathan realize that what he is saying isn't nice, but I must be doing it too much because he kept saying:

"Mommy, you lose, but I win."

Okay, little buddy you don't have to rub it in SOOO far ;)

"Nathan when you keep saying that it's not nice and it makes Mommy sad."

"Why?" (The VERY popular question lately)

"Because I tried really hard and you should say Good Job Mommy."

Nathan thought for a minute

"Good Job Mommy for losing."

Oh my boy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest. Good job for losing, haha.

ec said...

baha.

what a boy.

he sounds like my husband...

The Coopers said...

OH that is too funny.. i laughed out loud so hard! Man kids are too cute..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...