Friday, March 7, 2008

Before & During

So we thankfully have a mold free bathroom now, and things are sort of ripped down and now we are on our way to a nice new bathroom, YAY!!! Last night Wayne and Russell worked their booties off and tore out all of the yucky moldy drywall. Wayne then hooked up an air purifier which pumps ozone into the room and kills all the rest of the mold, but stinks like crazy. I have been really stressed about this whole thing because that momma bear has come out again and I will do anything to protect my child from anything, including getting sick. But thankfully everything went well and so far noone is sick so I am super happy. Now for the rest of the tear downs and then we can start building again, and then I get to go SHOPPING!!!! I can't wait to pick out flooring, a toilet, sink, faucets, etc. I know it's not the funnest thing to shop for but I am super excited!!!

Anyways, here's a few before and after pics.

Before:
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

Before:
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...