Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wanna see my new toy!!!???!!!

So Wayne and I had decided that we were going to save money until June and then buy the camera that I wanted. I was fine with that, wanted it sooner but was okay with it because there was an end in sight. However, Wayne decided to be a big stud again and went ahead and bought the camera early. So today, after having Nathan help hide a bunch of fake gifts and then hiding the real ones downstairs I was able to start my hunt. It was fun and let me tell you when I found the final prize I screamed, jumped up and down, and ripped apart the wrapping paper so quickly it looked like magic...hehe. So I would like to introduce you to my new baby:

Photobucket

Okay so this isn't MY baby, but it's a picture that looks EXACTLY like it!!! I can't wait till we get home from church tomorrow so I can play with it again. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...