Thursday, March 6, 2008

My dreams for you!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little man just turned 3 yesterday!!! Can you believe it, because I can't!! I still remember trying for almost a week every possible way to make myself go into labor. I remember walking for hours the night before we had him because I was sure that would do it. (It didn't) I remember my water breaking in the elevator on the way up to the doctor's office, that was fun :p I remember being soooo nervous but yet strangely excited as I waited to dilate fully. I vividly remember the doctor laying him on my tummy and feeling like I was dreaming. I remember looking at him, wondering who he is, who he is to become.

The last 3 years have more than flown by, I feel like I've blinked and here we are, and now I am afraid to blink again. Everyday I worry that I haven't been "good enough" for him, but yet, Heavenly Father allowed me the wonderful opportunity to help him become who he is suppose to be. Over the last couple of days, when I look at Nathan I keep thinking of things I want for him, so I've decided to document it and then hopefully someday we can look back and see where he "really" is.

So some things that I want for Nathan:

I want him to grow into a strong individual, not physically but mentally and emotionally. I want him to really know who he is and will live who he is.

I want him to have some hard times, even though it will kill me as he has to stumble and climb through the struggles, I know that it will help him to grow.

I want him to really know that he is a son of God and that he is SOOOO important. I want him to know that he is not only important to Heavenly Father but to his Mom, Dad, grandparents, cousins, aunties, uncles, and friends.

I want Nathan to someday find the wonderful woman that is out there for him, and that she will love and appreciate him for who he is. I want Nathan to be a wonderful husband, and father.

I want Nathan to be kind, gentle, caring, but fun, crazy, and just a great person to be around.

I want Nathan to be whoever he really wants to be, and not what others think he should be.

But mostly, I want Nathan to be truly happy. I want him to have everything that Heavenly Father has in store for him and more.

I love this little boy and even though I don't want him to age one more day, I can't wait to see who he is going to become.

These are my dreams for you Nate, I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooo cute

ec said...

happy birthday little man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...