Monday, September 29, 2008

I LOVE this girl!!!

Photobucket

This girl is my BEST friend!!!

Our history:

Shortly after I had Nathan I decided to join the Parent Talk group. For any moms who are having their first baby, I would HIGHLY recommend the Parent Talk group. You can meet new moms and get some awesome advice from a nurse as well.

Anywho, the very first day there was this girl sitting across the room from me. She was very outgoing, funny, kind, and just seemed really cool. Instantly, I wanted to get to know her. Haha...this almost sounds love a romance story...hehe....

We did meet, we also met another fabulous lady Christine that we've been friends with since as well. Jen and I just seemed to REALLY click from day one. We did the time in the Parent Talk group and then Jen, Christine and I decided to start having a girl's night every month.

Well 3 years, tons of chick flicks, and FABULOUS restaurants later we are still fabulous friends. Jen and I started doing playdates with our boys, and from the VERY beginning we just fit. I seriously feel like she is the older sister that I ALWAYS wanted, but not just a sister my best friend. I KNOW that I knew Jen in Heaven before we came to this earth, and I KNOW that we were best friends at that time as well. I can't explain but she is the ying to my yang, the icecream to my pie, my personal home decorator/organizer, the person that kicks me in the butt when I need it....haha...J/K. She really is just one of those friends that I can't wait to grow old with.

How could you not be friends with someone like this?
Photobucket

I wish you all could get to know Jen as well as I do. You would love her to death too.

Her family's pretty great too.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Theresa said...

awe cute...And the pics are terrific!

Andy said...

those pictures are so cute (you look great by the way!)

there is just nothing better than a great friend... you guys will love those pictures when you are older.... i should take some with my friend like that...

Anna-b-bonkers said...

Sounds like an amazing friend!

I just read through your whole SIAST sega, what an ordeal!!!
And not the first I have heard of. I hope it starts getting smoother for you soon, not fun!

The Coopers said...

Thats so fun.. its so great getting to hang out with such a great friend.. you look great by the way!

DJ said...

Everyone needs an true friend like that! I'm glad you do. Cute pix of the two of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...