Tuesday, November 14, 2006

#1

Well I decided since Wayne has a blog that's mostly about him( http://wayne-84.livejournal.com/ ) I figured it was time for our family to have one. Since most of our families don't live around here and don't get to hear or see the changes in our family, I thought it would be fun to have this blog and keep people updated on our lives.

This blog will probably mostly be about Nathan because well........ Nathan is a lot more fun and cute than Wayne and I.

I hope that you all enjoy coming along with us on our adventure in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to come along for the ride as life goes on. It is amazing to think that Nathan is getting so big. At first, we couldn't believe that he is talking already. Then we had to remember that he is getting to be that age.

We're glad to hear that you and Wayne are doing well. We're doing fine here.

We should go now. But you take care of yourselves!

Uncle Roseaire, Auntie Leah and Boys.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are good for you guys. Things are good hear for us also. So are you guys getting the e-mails that I send to you.?
Send me some pic's of Nathin and you guys,via e-mail.
Love
Aunty Lucy and Uncle Mike
In Dawson Creek, BC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...