Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I wud you!!!

I just LOVE being a Mommy. Nathan is such a wonderful little gift that I have been given from Heavenly Father. We went through so much heartache trying to get pregnant with him and sometimes I forget how grateful I should be being his Mom. This morning when we were climbing off the bus, I said "Nathan, I just love you so much." He smiled his cheesy smile, and I went down the steps. In a quiet little voice I heard Nathan say, "I wud you". My heart just melted, I don't even think Nathan knew what he was saying but hearing those words come out of his mouth was such an incredible feeling. Once we got inside we were listening to some music and Nathan came over with a book "Bu, Mommy?", next thing I knew he was wiggling around in my lap trying to get comfy. It's moments like these that help me to remember what I have been given. Nathan is sleeping right now, but when he wakes up I am going to cover him in kisses and hugs.... hehe... I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie...Awsome page...Happy to hear from ya...I bet little man is gettin so big !!!
Talk to ya soon
Love Dust

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...