Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nathan's sick :(

Last night was a bad night, Nathan was up almost every hour. He would start screaming until I wrapped him in his blanket and snuggled him up. We played this game all night which was not fun. I thought that maybe he was having bad dreams again, but this morning he was acting really weird. When I was getting ready for work, Nathan wanted to brush his teeth. I gave him his toothbrush and next thing I know he is laying on his belly on the floor brushing his teeth. I thought that maybe he was just tired. (You know how it is when you are a parent, everything is a guessing game.) I took him to the babysitters house, and I guess he slept the whole time he was there. We came home, had some oatmeal with berries in it(which he ate all of it), and then went and snuggled on the couch. He still didn't seem quite right. Then it all went downhill. He starting throwing up all over me, Iliegh, the blanket, floor and couch. Iliegh was funny, she let out a little scream and said "Auntie, Nathan threw up purple stuff on me."(The berries made everything purple) She was not very impressed, but kept trying to reassure Nathan that everything was okay. After cleaning all of us and the other stuff up, I wrapped Nathan up, gave him some Tylenol and put him to bed. Oh the joys of being a Mom. :)

Thanks to everyone who has written back and responded to this blog. It is fun hearing back from you. I hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...