Friday, November 24, 2006

I am shrinking away!!!

Today a girlfriend and I went shopping. She wanted to get some Christmas presents, and I just went so that we could get out of the house. We were shopping around and she was looking through a sale rack of jeans and pulled out a size that was WAY too big for her (she is maybe a size 6 on her bloated days). I must have given her a what are you thinking look and she said that they weren't for her but that I should try them on. So I did. Well guess what they were too big, and guess what size they were, 34. WOOHOO!!!!

I should back track for a minute. I have been going to Weight Watchers for the last 6 weeks, and so far have lost a total of 10+ lbs. I knew that I was losing weight because most of my pants have literally been falling off of me, Nathan thinks it's hilarious to come up behind me and hang from my pockets, which makes my pants fall off. Not funny!! :) Anyways, I knew the inches were coming off but was shocked this morning when I put on a belt that I haven't been able to fit for the last 5 years, and I not only fit it but had to do it up to the 3rd notch.

Anyways, back to trying on jeans. So Carla went and grabbed me a smaller size, 32's and they didn't fit. So we sent the sales lady to get a 31. I thought for sure that they were going to be too tight but they fit PERFECTLY!!!, in fact I probably could have fit into a 30, but I didn't want to press my luck.

I am soooo happy right now. It has not been the easiest thing to do and I still have a long way to go till I am at my goal weight but this was MAJOR motivation.

For anyone that would like to lose a few pounds I would TOTALLY recommend joing Weight Watchers. It is REALLY easy, you just have to watch what you are eating but you still can enjoy the odd hamburger and french fries if you would like. I have tried TONS of diets and I LOVE weight watchers, in fact I don't even feel like I am dieting.

2 comments:

Krymsen said...

awesome girl! I've jioned too but i've been not too diligent. in fact i've gained!

Bethlehem said...

i told you you had on tuesday when i saw you in walmart but you didn't believe me....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...