Friday, February 22, 2008

HELP ME!!! I'M SHRINKING!!!

Well I am proud to say that I have officially lost 26.4 lbs (11.4 lbs since Weight Watchers). I had only lost .2 of a lb over the last 2 weeks, thanks Aunt Flo, so it was an AWESOME surprise when I stepped on the scale yesterday and I had lost over 5 lbs....YAY!!!! Even though I hadn't lost weight for 2 weeks I have been losing inches. I am feeling better all the time, and I'm LOVING that all my clothes are getting WAY too big on me, I'm not going shopping yet because there's no point if I keep losing weight. :) Maybe another 10 lbs and then I'll go on a little spring shopping trip!! I also need to post some before and during pics...oh and some pics of my poop sack pants!! :)

3 comments:

adrienne said...

That is so AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see before and after pictures!

Anonymous said...

(I just read your last few posts)
Jackie you are such a wonderful, honest, down to earth girl...Way to go on losing weight too... your amazing. Nathan and Wayne are very blessed to have you.

chantelle

Anonymous said...

What a great feeling Jackie, good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...