Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WooHoo!!

That's suppose to be a whistle.

Well a little update: When I started this process (weight loss that is) I should have been a size 16 but squeezed my booty into a 14, and it wasn't comfy. Well my pants have been just getting bigger and bigger, and I've been carting around a poop sack lately and it's just not a nice picture. I've also been tightening up my belt which is causing my pants to be "wrinkled" in the front and back. Anyways, I decided to pull out my "skinny" jeans, or at least the jeans I was wearing last year when I lost all my weight.

3 months ago I couldn't even pull the pants up past my thighs, and then 4 weeks ago when I tried them on again before going back to Weight Watchers and I still couldn't get them up. Well today, I decided to try them on again. Not only did I get them on, and zipped up without sucking in, but the legs are actually a little lose.... YAY ME!!!!

Anyways, I am going to have to take some pics to show the difference because it's AWESOME fitting into smaller jeans and looking good in them too.

7 comments:

stone's eye view said...

Good for you! I am sure you look smokin'. (I haven't seen you for a while so please post some pics!)

Anonymous said...

That is so good Jackie! Love it!

The Lawlor's said...

Good work! I'm so proud of you!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks guys!! By the time I see you all again I am going to be invisible...hehe

The Coopers said...

Thats awesome.. Good for you!!

ec said...

nice work.

keep it up, girl.

Anonymous said...

you have got to post pics, even though we are in the same ward I never see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...