Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OHHHH he is SOOO getting a HUGE SLOBBERY KISS TONIGHT!!! ;)

Wayne and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this summer and he surprised me tonight with a NEW RING!!!!!! When we got married we were poor so we just got matching plain wedding bands. I have been eyeing a ring like this (it was a lot smaller though) and have been MAJORLY hinting that I want a new ring.....well low and behold the stud got me this one!!!!

Photobucket

Isn't it PRETTY!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jackie, you must have been a good girl! That ring is gorgeous!

The Coopers said...

Lucky girl.. thats so nice!!!!

Anonymous said...

This really has nothing to do with this entry, except, I thought Wayne couldn't surprise you with anything, cause you are TOO SMART!! I have just read all the comments that have been posted on your blog, and want to thank all the great people out there that are cheering on my baby girl A great big thanks to you all!!! I think Jackie is great and am proud of all she does. Thanks for being there for her, when I can't be. Luv ya, Mum

ec said...

ooooh.

i love it.

Jackie S. said...

Thankyou!!! and a special thanks to my mom, isn't she the best?!? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...