Thursday, February 14, 2008

This Man!!!

This man:
(This pic isn't very good, but I only have a limited amount to choose from so it will have to do)
Photobucket

Has been in my life for 5+ years, but has been in my soul forever.

Has watched me change from a spoiled, immature brat, into the (still spoiled) wife, mother, and woman that I am today.

Tries his hardest to make me laugh, usually I just roll my eyes, but I hope he knows that's because I love him.

Swept me off my feet, and made me fall in love with him within weeks of meeting him, even though I didn't admit it then.

Has allowed me to be me, good and bad, and still thinks I am pretty great.

Is a WONDERFUL father.

Makes me tingle from my toes to the tips of my hair.

Has listened to me talk for 5+ years, but still "pretends" that when I repeat a story that it's the first time he's heard it.

Doesn't give up.

Is stubborn, strongwilled, passionate, intense, loving, gentle, funny, everything that is needed to handle me.

Makes the lose my breath when he flashes me his beautiful smile.

Was made just for me, and I for him.

Is wonderfully romantic (if your husbands need any ideas on date/gift ideas have them ask Wayne he is AWESOME at them).

Is the man that I want to wake up with when I am wrinkled, gray, saggy, and old.

Is my EVERYTHING, and I love him more than I can express.

I love you sweetie, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...