Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am a chicken!!

I was going to post some full body before and during but after looking at them I'm not quite ready to post them out there for the world to see. There definately is a change but in the pictures I am still too close to what I was so I am not excited about showing them. Also, the before pics are of me in my bra and swim bottoms and WOW they are SUPER sexy!!! HEHE!!! So today I took some pics in a t-shirt and a different pair of swim bottoms, that way when I take the next pictures I will feel a little more comfy showing you all them. (If you are ever over at my house, remind me and I will totally show you the before and afters, I just don't know who reads my blog so I'm not crazy about people seeing me in my bra....hehe... go figure)

Anyways, I do have some before and during face shots that I am totally willing to share.

Before: (this picture kills me, it looks like a mug shot...hehe....)
Face shot 199lbs

During:
Photobucket
Oh and please don't mind the bluriness.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can totally tell!! Your face is beautiful in both just smaller in the second one. I really like your hair short, it looks Really cute. Let me here a WOOT WOOT!!!!

chantelle

adrienne said...

Very nice! You can tell even in your neck and shoulders! Your hair looks cute by the way!

Anonymous said...

I always love your hair short Jackie. You look great! It is important to document your progress, this lady I know keeps a "fat" picture of her just to motivate her when she needs it. Good for you hot mama!

Vanessa said...

jackie, You look great!

stone's eye view said...

YOu look amazing! And I love the hair cut.

Jackie S. said...

Again, thanks so much guys. It must have been quite a while since some of you have seen me because I've had this haircut for a few months... :) It feels good to be actually seeing results in the pics and not just on the scale.

ec said...

oh man...i can't wait to see you in real life;)

it's been forever.

and yes, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

WOW you look awesome

Andy said...

one word... WOW!!
and a coulple more... I'm jealous!
...can't wait for this baby to come so I can try out W.W.

The Johnston's said...

Holy Crap! You look awesome! Can't wait to see the after pics if the during are that awesome! What is your secret?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...