Monday, April 7, 2008

Good try buddy!!!

Nathan has been fighting the beloved nap time lately, which is a TOTAL no go for me!!! I NEED nap time!! Plus, Nathan is not really ready to give it up yet, he just doesn't want to stop playing for 5 mins to lay down.

Anyways, today I convinced him to lay down and have a rest, if he wanted to just lay there and read books that was fine too. Anyways, not even 5 minutes later I hear his door open. I went to check and see what he was doing. He was standing in the doorway, ball in one hand, book in the other and said, "Good morning Mommy, I am SOOOOO rested, now it's time to play."

Good try little guy, I don't think so.

3 comments:

missLaura said...

that is so cute Jackie. He is too smart.

ec said...

soooo rested.

that's cute.

stone's eye view said...

kids are funny. if they just realized that one day they would wish people would make them take a nap. its a luxury!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...