Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Okay, sexy hot running ladies I need some advice!!!

Photobucket

So Wayne and I have decided to start running and I'm SUPER excited, however, I am SOOOOO out of shape. I use to love running, haha, that was 10 years ago though...hehe....

Anyways, I am really wanting to do this but I need TONS of advice, and since I know that there are tons of you out there that are runners, could you please give me advice?

I am wanting to know how to start, what clothes should I wear, what shoes are good, how many days can/should I run a week, links to good websites, links to half marathons or marathons dates or ANY other advice you may have.

Thanks a lot!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jared is training for a marathon, and his whole family is aswell they have this running scduhle thingy, I will ask him what website he got it from, and Asics are the best for running, they are expensive but we found them on ebay for 40 bucks each, normally like 170 or so

missLaura said...

The best shoes are the ones that are comfortable. I wear Nike which are (lucky for me) relatively in-expensive. Go to brainsport and to the running room and try on a bazillion pairs of shoes. Follow their advice, ask them all of your questions, they are great at both places.Check out the runners world website, I like it. Call me if you have any questions, I probably wont know but I'll be happy to help.
Good luck!

ec said...

amen to laura.

and get the running book that she has ... so good.

"running: start to finish" by john stanton

good luck!

Christal said...

You are awesome good luck!! I'm with what everybody else said but I do love the running pants that costco has I've been through 2 pairs from there they are inexpensive and so comfy and great to run in!! If I think of anything else I'll come back!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...