Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday.

I have seen a lot of people doing Thankful Thursdays and I think it's a GREAT idea!!! So I am going to try to remember to do it each week.

1. I am sooooo thankful for spring.....finally!!! I (and I'm sure almost everyone else too) am SOOOOO tired of snow, cold weather, gloomy days, sloppy roads, yucky weather. I am so glad that it's +5 outside right now, yes Alberta readers, I know that it's probably +40 there right now you don't have to rub it in ;).

2. I am thankful for a wonderful mom that isn't afraid to be blunt with me. If it came from anyone else I would not be very impressed but mom's know best right?!?

3. I am thankful for wonderful friends, but especially my best friend Jen. I really believe that Jen and I were best friends in Heaven because from the first day I met her (at our parent talk group) I've always felt like I've known her Forever. She's like the big sister(but better) I always wanted and I'm soooo glad that she's in my life. You sexy lady you!!!

4. I am thankful for having a healthy child. There are so many kids out there that have troubles with physical and mental health, and I am sooo grateful that I have a son that so far/hopefully never has to go through these trials.

5. I am thankful for my bed. Even though it was SUCH a pain in the butt to get it here finally, I LOVE IT!!! I am glad that Wayne and I spent the money and got a bed that really truly feels like heaven.

2 comments:

ec said...

ahhh.

i hardly recognized your site. i checked the address to see if i had it right.

i love it.

you are fabulous. just thought you should know;)

Jackie S. said...

Erin, you are such a sweetie!!! I figured my site was sooo boring looking, I didn't even have an about me section. So it was time to revamp it, I LOVE how it turned out too. Wayne says it's too busy, but what do guys know anyways!!! The site where I got the background from is in my Places I Visit section (Thanks Christal).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...