Friday, November 14, 2008

Nate got a new shirt!!!

Nathan LOVES his new shirt and I thought I would share it here:






Photobucket








Hahaha!!! Yes, all my devoted blog friends, I can FINALLY tell you all the VERY exciting news. After 3 long and trying years we are finally expecting baby #2 on May 30th 2009!!!! We are BEYOND excited and I've been waiting for 8 weeks to finally tell everyone. We wanted to wait for the first trimester to be done since I have had 2 miscarriages in the past and we had a little scare at 7 weeks with this baby. Today I am 12 weeks PREGNANT!!!! WOOHOO!!! It feels SOOOOO amazing to finally be able to say that.

I was starting to get worried that people were going to start asking me if I was pregnant or just getting fat since I am starting to get a good little ponch on me. ;)

This pregnancy has been totally different than Nate's. With Nathan I was nauseous ALL day long but would never puke. This time I've been fine and then the littlest smell or thought of food would keep me hugging the toilet for quite a long time. But it's all been worth it to know there is a tiny little baby growing inside me.

Like I said we had a scare at 7 weeks when I woke up and was bleeding. I did my bus run and then Wayne came and got me and we rushed into the doctor who checked me out and then had me get an ultrasound. I felt like I couldn't breathe the whole morning while we waited.... I couldn't go through this again, I couldn't have tried for soooo long to finally get this baby and to lose it just like that. I laid on the table and the Dr. found the little blob INSTANTLY, there in the blob was the most BEAUTIFUL thing I have EVER seen, a heartbeat. I started bawling, it was THE MOST beautiful blob I have ever seen. After I gained my composure I had the Dr. really check to make sure there was just the one heartbeat and that's all there was.... we are having 1 baby. :)

Anyways, Nathan really does love his shirt and that's how we told both sets of parents. We sent Nate upstairs to show my mom his new shirt, which she said was her "Most Favorite shirt EVER"!!! My dad said, "What does this mean?" hahaha. Nathan had the shirt on when we went out to Wayne's mom and dad's. He was hanging out with everyone for almost 30 minutes and NOONE noticed, so finally Wayne had Nathan show Grandma and Grandpa, they liked the shirt too.

21 comments:

noelle said...

congrats Jackie!! that's awesome!!! love the shirt. I guess i'm the only one left in Primary who's yet to be Pregnant this year... haha!!

Jackie S. said...

Awww thanks Noelle. Yep, you better get on that there's only 1.5 months left of thie year!! ;)

adrienne said...

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys. We used a shirt for Macartney to tell our family when I was pregnant with Thatcher. Same thing happened. No one noticed for a long time, except one of my brothers and he just thought that no one had told him yet that I was pregnant, not that it was an announcement!! Funny! That is the best news I've heard in a long time!!!!!

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS girl that is so exciting, what a great way to celebrate the last three years of trying ! So happy for you !

Theresa said...

How awesome! I am so excited for you...cause you know you did so well on the first!! Congrats!

Andy said...

yay! Congratulations... I am so, so happy for you! I have goosebumps... and some tears.

The Lawlor's said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is great. Congratulations.

missLaura said...

That is the best news! I am so happy for you Jackie!

Aimee said...

I can't tell you how excited I am for you! Congrats!

Brianne said...

Congrats Jackie, that is so awesome. I have been stocking your blog and hoping for some news soon. What a wonderful thing it is. Good luck!

Jackie S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie S. said...

Thankyou SOOOO much guys!!! I seriously have had to have sooooo much self control for the last 8 weeks because I have wanted to tell EVERYONE for soooo long. :) It's so fun sharing the excitement with so many wonderful people!!! :)

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOOOO!!! That makes me sooo HAPPY! What a great surprise for your family. I hope you have an amazing pregnancy, you deserve it!!

Chantelle

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, I totally started crying for you about the 7 week thingy, you have expressed to me how hard you have been trying!!

Barb said...

Well, congratulations, Jackie! You make cute babies!

stone's eye view said...

I am so happy for you guys! I love happy postings!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHH!!!!! We are so happy for you!
love the Oviatts

Jackie S. said...

Seriously, thanks guys!!! It's really so nice having so much support from everyone!!!

ec said...

oh my goodness!! how the heck did i miss this? congrats jackie...i'm looking forward to that new little baby!

nathan must be pumped!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie! I am SOOOOOO happy for you. For the pregnancy and the advancements in school. What a joyful, joyful month. YAHOO!
Love ortensia

DJ said...

Could there be any better words to write in a blog post or anywhere than what you just shared in this one!! YAY! I am so happy for you and Wayne! To go for any amount of time wanting and waiting is so hard I am so so so glad you got your long awaited blessing....growing safely inside you! Seriously doesn't get better than that. Congrats again. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...