Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm DONE!!!!

That's right, I am finally done my Biology class!!! It is soooo weird to not have to go to school tonight... I don't know what I am going to do with myself.

I really don't care if I am bragging or not, but I finished with a 94% average!!!! I am soooo excited. I brought my highschool average up 7%.

This class has meant SOOO much to me... as I have said before I skipped a lot my last year of highschool, and my average was VERY low. For years I have known that I am smart, but having those low marks hang over me has made me feel like I wasn't and that I couldn't ever get into anything that I really wanted to. I needed this class to prove to myself that I am smart and that I can do WHATEVER I want in life. My mommy brain is gone and now I have a functioning, able to remember things longer than 20 minutes brain.

Our class was fabulous...there were a ton of really fun girls and 2 guys in our class that made for such an enjoyable time... I actually am going to miss seeing everyone. Last night we went out for "drinks" to celebrate being done, it was a lot of fun and our teacher even came and joined in the festivities!!!! Speaking of my teacher, she was AWESOME!!! She really cared about how we did and made it so I enjoyed learning about Photosynthesis, and Cell Structure...hehe...

Anywho...I'm done, and now to apply for NURSING!!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...