Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today

Today I feel: like if I could look into the future then my soul would be at ease. Unfortunately, I can't do that so I have to put my faith in my Heavenly Father, and today I feel that I am too weak to do that. So today I will just pray for the strength to keep going, and I know maybe tomorrow I'll be able to be stronger, just not today.

Today I see: a clean, freshly washed earth, luscious green grass, an incredible blue sky masked by quickly moving marshmallow clouds, you know the ones that you would love to just fall asleep in because they have to be so comfy, if only.....

Today I need: my husband, I need his strength, his kindness, his loyalty, his dumb jokes, just him.

Today I want: to enjoy my little guy. Enjoy his hugs, his kisses, his twirling of my hair, his smell, his smile, just every bit of him.

Today I hope: for one more day, so that I can learn and grow, love and enjoy, laugh and cry, kiss and hug, be.

4 comments:

Andy said...

whoa girl, you can write.. so amazing.
I'm just catching up on blogs and read your last few posts. I love your entries, always so interesting and fun to read.

ec said...

love this one jackie ... so real.

thanks for sharing

Christal said...

This is an awesome post thoughtful and full of feeling! Love it!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...