Friday, June 6, 2008

A new woman!!

I am now officially 5 lbs lighter than Wayne has ever seen me.... actually 5 lbs lighter than most of you out there have ever seen me before. I am feeling great, and only have 12 lbs to go to hit my goal weight. Now that I am getting to this size though, I think my goal weight might be changed to less because I still feel like I have quite a ways to go.

I know that I will NEVER be skinny skinny because I don't have that body type, but I am still really jiggly and smooshy(I have been working on that though) and I really want to look and feel the best that I can. Who knows, maybe in 12 lbs I won't want to get any smaller and will be happy where I am .......12 lbs.......that's sooo not far off after losing 34 lbs. 12 lbs is about a 1/3 of what I have already lost.... WOOHOOO!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i am sooo proud of you! okay you have got to share your secrets so i can use them after i have this baby

stone's eye view said...

i am so impressed! to loose weight and to be in school would not be an easy goal.
but you did it!! and both so well!!

Jackie S. said...

Well thanks guys!!! My #1 tip is don't deprive yourself of something...if you want dessert after supper have it, just eat a smaller portion. If you try to not eat any of the bad stuff ever, you are going to fail and it won't work. There is nothing wrong with having a treat every once in a while, just not everyday. :)

Christal said...

Good for you that is so awesome don't you feel so good and healthy your on the way there!!You are inspiration that is so awesome we need a before after pic to fun !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...