Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh the things kids think...

My BF Jen and family were over the other day (last post was my ode to Jen & family). Jen and I were talking about how often we need to wax our legs and she put her leg up on Nate's chair to show me how good she was doing. Nate looked at her leg and then said "WOOOOOOHOOOOOO". We laughed sooo hard and Nate turned BRIGHT red...hehe.

Tonight while I was getting Nate ready for bed he said, "Mommy, Jesus has a GRRREAT plan." I said, "Really? What is it?" Nate then said so sweetly," To make Ninja Turtles stop fighting the bad guys." Ummmm.....okay, I guess that's a great plan...hehe...funny little guy.

Man I love my little Nater Pater.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

JUST when you think they are getting it they throw you a curve ball!! lol... LOVED IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...